'Parenting the Internet' is a part of Cession Community's seminar series sponsored by the Howick Local Board focussed on strengthening the family.
Lee Chisholm from Netsafe will be talking about what young people are doing online.
* Understanding the newest social media sites
* Making online gaming decisions
* Preventing online bullying and harassment
* Protecting kids from inappropriate content
* Finding support for youth and parents
* There will be an audience Q & A time too
Thursday 27 September 2018
Doors open at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start
Entry by gold coin donation
FInd the event on Facebook or email us!