Week 3 Blessed Are The.... - Brett Jones uncovers the peace-living conflict avoider in each of us and explores healthy conflict against the backdrop of King David's family...
This page is undergoing some renovations. You can find recent podcasts over on our BLOG.
Esther Series Podcast
August 23, 2020
Easter Art Online
April 7, 2020
September 19, 2020
The Worshipping Life
May 22, 2017
It's week 3 of our series - Brett shared on The Worshipping Life drawing on Isaiah's extreme worship encounter in Isaiah 6. Click the link to check it out if you missed it the first time or want to recap for application in your own Sacred Rhythm.
Take time this week to try some things:
1. Take a distraction inventory - you might want to journal this - what are things that are hijacking your attention?
2. Look for worship moments in your day - where there is room for gratitude, thanksgiving and praise around the little things of life.
3. Change up your listening habits - is there space for your own favourite worship music to become a part of your week?
4. Find a way to serve someone and present your service to God as worship.
5. Continue to make time for construction of your rule of life - these are moments of worship attention.